Uzbekistan cultural tour – 7 days
View the oldest known copy of Koran in Tashkent, wander through blue tiled and majolica decorated madrassas of mighty Registan in Samarkand and explore the Central Asia’s holiest city Bukhara with hundreds of fascinating monuments with this 7 days cultural tour to Uzbekistan. You will also have an opportunity to visit local handicraft shops and bustling oriental Bazaars in Samarkand and Bukhara.
Places visited: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara
- Viewing oldest known copy of Koran
- Silk Road jewels Bukhara and Samarkand
- Imposing Registan, ancient Kalon Minaret and Bukhara’s Ark citadel
- Wandering through oriental Sioyb Baazar
Best time: All year around
Day 1 – Tashkent
Arrive in Tashkent in the afternoon and meet by our driver who transfers you to the hotel.
Day 2 –Tashkent
Start sightseeing tour in Tashkent. Visit Independence Square, Amir Timur Square, History Museum, Khast Imam Complex, Chorsu Bazaar, Kukaldosh Medressa etc.
Day 3 – Tashkent-Samarkand
Transfer by car to Samarkand; city tour including Gur Emir, Registan, Bibi-Khanym Mosque and Siyob Bazzar.
Day 4 – Samarkand – Bukhara
Half day city tour. Visit Sha-i-Zinda necropolis, Afrosiab Museum and Ulugbek’s Observatory. In the afternoon transfer to Bukhara.
Day 5 – Bukhara
Full day sightseeing tour in Bukhara; 12th century Kalon Minaret, Bolo Khauz Mosque, Ismail Samani Mausoleum, Ark citadel and other monuments.
Day 6 – Bukhara
Visit the sights around Bukhara; summer palace -Sitorai Mohi Hosa, Chor-Bakr necropolis, Bakhautdin Naqshband complex.
Day 7 – Bukhara –Tashkent
8:40 Early train transfer to Tashkent. Arrive in Tashkent and be transferred to your hotel/ Tashkent International Airport.
END OF THE PROGRAM
Price & Service
|Number of People||2-3||4-7||8-14|
|Price per person||USD 640||USD 520||upon request|
Single suplement – 100 USD
What is Included
- 6 nights in the hotels based on twin/double room sharing
- 6 Breakfast
- Train ticket: Bukhara-Tashkent (2 class, for Sharq Train)
- Entrance tickets as per itinerary
- Transport throughout the tour incl. airport pick ups, transfers
- Local guide service in each city
- Letter of Invitation for Tourist visa (if necessary)
What’s not Included
- International flights
- Camera fees charged separately by museums and attractions
- Lunches and dinners (allow some 70-80 USD p.p)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Charges in the hotels for additional services
- Additional tours and activities not mentioned in the itinerary