Uzbekistan cultural tour – 7 days
View the oldest known copy of Koran in Tashkent, wander through blue-tiled and majolica decorated madrassas of mighty Registan in Samarkand and explore Central Asia’s holiest city Bukhara with hundreds of fascinating monuments with this 7 days cultural tour to Uzbekistan. You will also have an opportunity to visit local handicraft shops and bustling oriental Bazaars in Samarkand and Bukhara.
Places visited: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara
- Viewing oldest known copy of Koran
- Silk Road jewels Bukhara and Samarkand
- Imposing Registan, ancient Kalon Minaret, and Bukhara’s Ark citadel
- Wandering through oriental Sioyb Baazar
Best time: All year round
Day 1 – Tashkent
Arrive in Tashkent in the afternoon and meet by our driver who transfers you to the hotel.
Day 2 –Tashkent
Start a sightseeing tour in Tashkent. Visit Independence Square, Amir Timur Square, History Museum, Khast Imam Complex, Chorsu Bazaar, Kukaldosh Medressa, etc.
Day 3 – Tashkent-Samarkand
Transfer by car to Samarkand; city tour including Gur Emir, Registan, Bibi-Khanum Mosque, and Siyob Bazaar.
Day 4 – Samarkand – Bukhara
Half-day city tour. Visit Sha-i-Zinda necropolis, Afrosiab Museum, and Ulugbek’s Observatory. In the afternoon transfer to Bukhara.
Day 5 – Bukhara
Full day sightseeing tour in Bukhara; 12th-century Kalon Minaret, Bolo Khauz Mosque, Ismail Samani Mausoleum, Ark citadel, and other monuments.
Day 6 – Bukhara
Visit the sights around Bukhara; summer palace -Sitorai Mohi Hosa, Chor-Bakr necropolis, Bakhautdin Naqshband complex.
Day 7 – Bukhara –Tashkent
8:40 Early train transfer to Tashkent. Arrive in Tashkent and be transferred to your hotel/ Tashkent International Airport.
END OF THE PROGRAM
Price & Service
|Number of People||2-3||4-7||8-14|
|Price per person||upon request|
Single supplement – 100 USD
What is Included
- 6 nights in the hotels based on twin/double room sharing
- 6 Breakfast
- Train ticket: Bukhara-Tashkent (2 class, for Sharq Train)
- Entrance tickets as per itinerary
- Transport throughout the tour incl. airport pickups, transfers
- Local guide service in each city
- Letter of Invitation for a Tourist visa (if necessary)
What’s not Included
- International flights
- Lunches and dinners (allow some 70-80 USD p.p)
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Charges in the hotels for additional services