Mountain tour 2 days Sentob
Mountain tour 2 days-Sentob gives you to stay in a rural homestay with mountain farmers in the Nuratau Mountain village of Sentob. The population of the village lives mainly from livestock farming. The families also have large gardens where they produce their own vegetables and have a lot of walnut trees. Book this trip to get to know the traditions and the daily livelihood activities of mountain dwellers.
- Explore the ancient and one of the area’s biggest village
- Experience a stay with a village family
- Meet friendly local people and get to know their traditions and customs
- Try Uzbek traditional dish Plov and participate in the preparation
Best time: March-end of June, September-November
Day 1 – Samarkand or Bukhara – Sentob village
At 9:00 be picked up by our driver from your hotel and drive to Sentob village. Arrive in Sentob village by lunchtime and settle in the homestay. In the afternoon, wander around the village to see the local mosque, school, and a village shop. During the excursion around the village, you will also get to know the local building style and the daily livelihood activities of villages.
Day 2 – Sentob village – Bukhara or Samarkand
After breakfast, leave for the next destination.
END OF THE PROGRAM
Price & Service
|Number of People||1||2-3||4-12|
|Price per person||EUR 175||EUR 120||EUR 100|
For groups greater than 3 people –price upon request
- 1 night accommodation in the homestay
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Learn the preparation of Central Asian traditional dish plov
What’s not Included
- Additional tours and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature
While visiting Nuratau Mountains please be respectful of local traditions and follow our Countryside Behaviour Rules.
Extension trips and extra activities which can be combined with the above tour
Yurt stay and camel riding near the Lake Aydarkul
1 person – EUR 100
2 persons – EUR 75 per person
3 persons – EUR 65 per person
- 1 night Yurt stay including all meals and registration
- 20 minutes of camel riding
- The trip by car to Lake Aydarkul
- Transport to/ from Yurt Camp
Alexander the Great’s fortress and holly spring in Nurata city
1 person – 15 USD
2 persons – 10 USD per person
3 persons – 5 USD per person
- Entrance tickets in Nurata city
- Transport to/ from Nurata
Petroghlyps in Sarmish Gorge
1 person – EUR 30
2 persons – EUR 25 per person
3 persons – EUR 20 per person
- Entrance tickets to Sarmish Gorge
- Transport to/ from Sarmish
We all greatly enjoyed our 3 day combined tour. The desert & lake were interesting but I think the Nuratau mountains were the highlight for me. It was a welcome change of pace for us to stay at Rahima’s Guesthouse in Sentob and get a taste of village life in such a rugged landscape. Rahima & family were so warm & friendly that it was a pleasure to stay there.
Our driver Sharof, was very professional – prompt, helpful and, most importantly, a very steady & safe driver. It was just a shame that we couldn’t communicate too well. We managed okay but it would have been better if we could have been able to talk with him. The car was perfect for our party of 4 plus driver.
All in all it was a great trip and one of the highlights of our visit to Uzbekistan. It was good to meet you at Rahima’s and I’d like to thank you again for organising the tour for us. You made it all very easy. I wish you all the best for the future.
Leave a Review